Mole problems

+3
i have a veggie garden and a LOT of flower beds. I have moles and chipmunks eating the roots to everything every night  How can I get rid of them nicely PLEASE HELP Thank you
  • Donna Donna on Jun 19, 2017
    I also have a mole problem and I put 6 pinwheels in my lawn because the moles hate the vibration I'm seeing less and less activity hope this helps you out

• Barbara Baldwin Barbara Baldwin on Jun 19, 2017
    Give up and plant everything in pots. That's what I did after our stooopid apt manager got rid of all the garter snakes in the flower beds.

• Donna Donna on Jun 19, 2017
    I also have a mole problem I put 6 pinwheels in my yard along the back they hate the vibration I'm seeing less and less activity I hope this help you out

• Suzette Suzette on Jun 19, 2017
    Hi Tweetybird, I've used pinwheels also and it seemed to work well because I lived in a windy area. If you don't live in a windy area, here's a video with a product that may help! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT9RAzUDrz8

Good luck!!

• Elaine Donnelly Carcaise Elaine Donnelly Carcaise on Jun 19, 2017
    Try sprinkling hot chili powder on the garden. If that doesn't work, there are products on the market.

• Dana Dana on Jun 19, 2017
    Thank you everyone. Going to the store for chili powered and pin wheels. Love the pin wheel. pretty