I have so many snails and they love to eat on my tomatoes...

+5
  • SLO SLO on Jun 12, 2017
    Hi Michelle...when I had this problem I put salt around the borders of my plants and they died. If it rain you need to reply the salt and you don't want salt on or next to your plants. Also copper tape does the trick...you can buy this tape in hardware stores. Good luck!

• Chas' Crazy Creations Chas' Crazy Creations on Jun 12, 2017
    I agree with the salt and my grandma always used egg shells in her garden to keep snails and slugs away.

• Lyn15291588 Lyn15291588 on Jun 12, 2017
    save some disposable containers (yogurt, butter etc.) bury them into the ground and fill with beer. (Cheap beer, don't give them the good stuff). The slugs love beer drink and drown. Toss the whole thing out and replace and fill as needed.

• egg shells, coffee grounds, salt works best

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Jun 12, 2017
    Salt and coffee grounds!

• Danielle Odin Danielle Odin on Jun 13, 2017
    If you have a lots of snail it will attract skunks as they love snails. All the above suggestions will work but you will have to be vigilant as well. If you don't get rid of the dead stuff, it will start to stink and attract bugs. That is where the vigilance comes in. You have to keep it up. Good luck.

• Michelle Barlow Michelle Barlow on Jun 15, 2017
    Coffee grounds really work thank you

Thank you