What can we do to keep grass from growing up between the stone in our

+3
  • Julie Fillner Julie Fillner on Jun 22, 2017
    I am assuming this is for the garden? If so, weed barriers work wonders. Also, you could dig out the existing grass and use a paver sealer.

• Dot Cain-Gelwick Dot Cain-Gelwick on Jun 22, 2017
    In a large pan bring 1 gallon of vinegar to the boiling stage, add 2 cups of Epsom Salt, stir until the salt melts and cools down. Add 1/4 cup of the blue dawn dish soap, stir and cool. Use a funnel to pour into a spray bottle - make sure the spray bottle is adjustable so you can spray it in a stream or spray for a large area-pink spray bottle at Walmart. Use it on the weeds w/o getting on other plants. I store the remainder in the empty gallon jug for a quick re-fill. In the morning after the dew is gone spray the exact area you want the weeds killed. The weeds and grass will wilt within hours but sometimes it takes a couple of days. Not only does the mixture kill weeds but it is an excellent spray for counter tops and general cleaning.

• Shari Waldron Shari Waldron on Jun 22, 2017
    I have put vinegar and water in a spray bottle and sprayed the weeds between the cement slabs in my driveway. Very effective.

• Lenora wilson Lenora wilson on Jun 22, 2017
    I use one-third table salt and two-thirds vinegar in a spray bottle. I pick a day when it's going to be clear and hot and spray the early that morning. The sun and heat will do the rest.

• Marie McEachern Cole Marie McEachern Cole on Jun 22, 2017
    ive tried that. Eventually the grass returns. Also have poured hot water and salt. Also have used vinegar. None of these work for long.

• Dia14125109 Dia14125109 on Jun 22, 2017
    I just bought a product called "ferti-lome," which is a brush and stump killer. Not sure how well it works yet, but I'm sure it will kill grass if it can kill brush and tree stumps.