What is the best way to keep animals out of flower beds

+2
  • Iwa14215215 Iwa14215215 on Jun 13, 2017
    I have heard diffrent thing's but something was eating my seedlings i had in planters and i put cayenne pepper out no problems since

• Gene Wood Gene Wood on Jun 13, 2017
    Some animals such as deer will stay away if you cut up Irish Spring soap and put the pieces around where they nibble.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 13, 2017
    what animals

• Wanda sinnema Wanda sinnema on Jun 13, 2017
    I use cayanne pepper powder.. I get it in the bulk foods dept of my local store.. put it in a shaker and shake around the areas you want to keep them out of.. The hotter the strength the better. Reapply after a few days of rain.. be careful to wear rubber gloves....Works on neighbors cats, dogs and squirrels.. It doesn't hurt them anymore than a human,, its much cheaper than commercial pest repellents....

• Karen Baszynski Karen Baszynski on Jun 13, 2017
    We had a four foot chain link fence at a home near Austin, TX. The small herd of deer enjoyed jumping over it into the back yard. The problem was solved when we had a decorative 6 foot wooden fence installed in front of it. It also made the backyard a more relaxing and private place to spend time.