How do I begin to close in an end of my screened porch.

It is white aluminum. I'd like a couple of small windows. But it needs to be insulated and dry. I want to make an office out of the room. And want to put a small AC. We live in FL.

• NCbulldoglover NCbulldoglover on Jul 05, 2018
    Don't know a DYI project but there are screen companies that can add the enclosure you want.

• Rose Broadway Rose Broadway on Jul 05, 2018
    Susie, I'm sending you a few videos, some show how to do the enclose with windows, some enclose with solid structure. I hope you can pick out the answers you need from these.

• 27524803 27524803 on Jul 05, 2018
    HomeAdvisor.com or Angieslist.com can give you a listing of checked and verified Contractors, Carpenters, or Handymen/Handywomen that can help you with that.... just an FYI... in many cities.. once you begin alterations or construction or repair.... it must be brought up the current building codes... and in Florida that may mean updating to the new hurricane tie down requirements