Quick utility room changes?

I will have 30 minutes tomorrow to make our utility room look nicer. I can’t paint at all tomorrow and there is a very tight path to the garage door. One blank wall, curtain is a peach shower curtain, which I love, and I have a turquoise sign I want to put on the wall. One wire shelf that I can reach the edge of, and a higher shelf I can touch with my grabber, above w/d. Fridge and w/d are white. Anything I do, I’ll be doing from my walker or cane. Any hope for a distressed Grandmommy? Thanks for any bolts of creative lightning. ☺️

• Gsm32164266 Gsm32164266 on Jul 05, 2018

Can you get a suspenstion curtain rod the length to cover your washer/dryer area and a pretty flowered sheet to make a cover over the washer and dryer? On the blank wall hand a mirror and then you can see anyone coming in the back door.

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Jul 05, 2018
      Thank you so much, GSM, forctaking time to answer my question. The blank wall and the back door are actually on the same wall (sorry for being inaccurate). But I just thought of a kitchen wall that would serve the same purpose. I don’t want to hide the w/d, but I do have a suspension rod and maybe a sheet or lace tablecloth that could mask some ugly gouges and marks on the short wall behind the washer and dryer. These ideas will definitely work! Thanks again! ☺️

• Gsm32164266 Gsm32164266 on Jul 06, 2018
    You're welcome.

• Joy Elizabeth Joy Elizabeth on Jul 06, 2018
    Its fun having the detergent in an attractive container, or coralle items on the easy to reach shelf into baskets to make the open shelving look clean and organized

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Jul 07, 2018
      Thanks, Joy. I have a couple of wire baskets that might look cute on the wire shelf. Good idea! ☺️