Railing for front porch- how to install?

I am looking at purchasing to side rails for my front porch, which has seven steps, the old rails were wood and rotted, the wooden post are still there in good condition, I want to purchase vynle/plastic railings, I am not sure how install them or if the new railings would work with my wooden post.

• Bro30543461 Bro30543461 on Dec 06, 2017
      Thank you I think I may have to have a professional to install these railings for me, as I don't want to purchase them and find out I can't get them to work

• Ken Ken on Dec 06, 2017
    After you select your railing there will be an instruction sheet provided by the manufacturer. Most are part of a system, made to work together, but most should be adaptable to your posts. From my experience, help for a specific application such as yours is hard to come by. We cannot see your job site and many choices must be made as you figure out how to make things work together.

I recently installed an aluminum railing system in concrete stairs and mostly went well, but there are a few things I would have done differently. How to avoid that? Only answer I have is to hire someone who has done it before.