Best front door color?

+3
  • Edie Edie on Jun 20, 2018
    I don't believe there is a "best" color...depends on style of home, color of exterior, location and what makes you happy! Walk or drive some neighborhoods and see what appeals to you. Go with something that shows well from the street or at least a distance from the house. Internet right now likes pastel and bright colors! But neutrals are just as nice.

• Che24822821 Che24822821 on Jun 20, 2018
    what color is your home? The exterior? My home in NC is very light but buttery yellow (think beach house) and my front door used to be red. Looked great. High gloss always for me.
    I just recently repainted it a dark navy/with red undertones so it’s a dark navy plum. It’s stunning.
    Compliment colors work well. Go on Pinterest and put in “best color for front door on a ....(your exterior color) house?“. You’ll be amazed. Good luck!

• Dysko7710 Dysko7710 on Jun 20, 2018
    I have an app on my phone that I plan to use to help choose a color for my front door, I haven't used it yet, but it may be worth a try. It's called 'Door Paint' and you take a pic of your door and front of house through the app and then you can virtually change your door color to see what the different colors would look like on the front of your house.

• Duane Fauntleroy Duane Fauntleroy on Jun 21, 2018
    Do you know about Feng Shui? They say red attracts wealth to come in door