How to paint my boring new plastic plant pot

+2
pot be place on my front porch

• 62q10370829 62q10370829 on Jan 06, 2018
    I just spray paint them on out side & inside down 4 inches. Have fun.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 06, 2018
    spray paint it with Rustoleum 2X for plastic giving it two light coats allowing to dry in between and seal with a clear uv spray

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Jan 06, 2018
    Plastic friendly spray paint.
    I used lagoon over a moss green the change was remarkable

• Tene Tene on Jan 06, 2018
    I bought a spray paint specifically for plastic...can be purchased from any hardware store, even Walmart for about $8 (Cdn). My pots have been on my deck which gets intense heat in summer and are looking wonderful even after our raw winter winds and snow. 1 year now. If you like the base color of your pot, consider taping off a section (use painters tape) prior to spraying. once spray is done and dry, carefully remove the tape and you now have the base color showing in the area you taped. Good way of adding a stripe. I didn’t do this as my base color was horrid. I wish you gorgeous blooms in your new pots!

• 2dogal 2dogal on Jan 06, 2018
    Use a spray paint made especially for plastic. If it has some embossed decoration on it, dry brushing over that area to make it stand out would be an idea.