I want to stain my patio cement any recommendation?

+2
  • Les21347284 Les21347284 on Jun 30, 2018
    My hubby & I have painted the concrete around our pool and decking for three years now. Home Depot carries it, u can do it standing up with a long handle & fluffy roller and it looks good! It comes with or without sand so u won't slip & fall. We had some left over from last year, used it this year, and it sure was thick. Once you buy it, freshly stirred, use it as soon as possible.

• Charlotte Crager Marko Charlotte Crager Marko on Jun 30, 2018
    I saw a great idea on DIY Nearby on Facebook. They cleaned the concrete really well first, then used a plastic faux stone mold along with five different colors of paint to give the concrete patio the look of a stone patio. They then sealed it with Valspar sealant.

• Rob32328534 Rob32328534 on Jul 01, 2018
    Hi, I've used concrete / cement stain with great results using a roller on a long handle. Home Depot or Lowe's carry it and you can get it in colors. Very easy with great results.