How do I start to paint a metal shed for an outdoor garden area?

how do I paint a mural on the side of a outdoor metal shed. what kind of paint and I need a outdoor theme for a idea

• GrandmasHouseDIY GrandmasHouseDIY on Jan 08, 2019

Hi Lois, you will definitely want some serious paint that works on metal. I would power wash the shed before you paint it too. Rustoleum comes in lots of different colors of metal paints.

• Darlene Williman Darlene Williman on Jan 08, 2019

Scrap it down to get any loose paint off it. Clean it with mild soap and water and wipe it down. Let it dry completely then if you are at bare metal you should either prime it first or buy outside metal paint with primer in it. Breaks out about even when you consider the cost of the primer and then the paint. Don't paint your metal in hot sun or when it is wet as the paint won't adhere well. Put on one coat and let it dry completely then if you need another paint again.

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Jan 08, 2019

Hello,

Rustoleum makes a turbo paint in a primer and emanel thats perfect for this type of karge scale project.

https://www.rustoleum.com/product-catalog/consumer-brands/turbo-spray-system/turbo-spray