How do I bring my glass patio table back to life?

how do i bring back to life my old looking glass patio table and rusted chairs back to life?... inexpensively of course

• Oliva Oliva on Jan 31, 2019

You could spray the chairs with a metal appropriate paint such as Rustoleum.

I'd first sand the chairs, paying additional attention to the rusted areas to insure better adhesion.

• Joy30150932 Joy30150932 on Jan 31, 2019

The glass on your table probably could use a scrubbing with hot soap and Dawn and a fine steel wool or something similar to get some abrasion. Be sure to do the underneath. The metal can be sprayed so tape the glass before starting the edge of the table if it has a border and spray the chairs.

Wipe down the metal with pure vinegar before starting to remove any dirt or stains. This helps to remove any sheen also. Rustoleum is a good spray paint for metal. Spray light costs and do as many as you need to cover. Purchase enough cans to do the job and if you have any unopened clean cans left over you can return them to the store. You need to be sure you have enough of the same dye lot.

• Ebbjdl Ebbjdl on Feb 02, 2019

Margie,. First spray the glass with the hose, to remove excess dirt. Clean the table with a good glass cleaner,. with newspaper. The rusted chairs, you might want to sand them if their metal, then paint with a metal paint that will hold up with the elements. Aloha!