How to seal wood in an Outdoor fairy garden?

+3
I'm using wood houses and wonder what is the best way to seal the wood to protect it from the elements and would it possibly come in a spray can? Thank You for any sugestions

• I've used Krylon sealer on a wooden planter that is outdoors. Yes, it is a spray.

• Eroque022810 Eroque022810 on Jun 22, 2018
    Don't know much and I absolutely hate to do this to you but quickest way to find out is to check online. I would look into rustoleum product.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jun 22, 2018
    You could check and see if their is marine polyurethane that comes in a spray. Definitely use something to weather proof them so that they last.

• Kelly-n-Tony Kelly-n-Tony on Jun 22, 2018
    I've made many fairy gardens and signs and I do spray my wood things with the rustoleum clear spray paint BUT it needs to be resprayed throughout the year. Good luck!

• See 1 previous
    • Kelly-n-Tony Kelly-n-Tony on Jun 23, 2018
      Here are some of mine. I actually have a Fairy Forest which is a wooded area alongside my home that is filled with Fairy village groupings, lol
      https://www.hometalk.com/36722395/fairy-gardens?r=2