What can I do with this tall dresser?

+4

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 29, 2018
    did you send a photo

• Carol Thomas Carol Thomas on Jun 29, 2018
    I don't see a picture

• Lynn Lynn on Jun 29, 2018
    Depends on how you want to use it and if you like that Mediterranean (as we used to call it) style. I live on the coast so envision it in my house as colorful. I’d remove the cabinet doors and hinges, fill the holes and paint the exterior using a whitewashed look. I’d also remove two of the drawers putting painted (or not) baskets where the drawers were.....whitewashed, pastel, colorful, or unpainted. Either paint the present hardware or replace with something plainer.

• Carol Thomas Carol Thomas on Jul 20, 2018
    That would make a terrific storage cabinet! I could see it chalk painted and turned into a crafting station, a pantry, Lego storage (if you have kids that use them naturally). I never have enough storage.
    You can use plastic bins in the drawers and everything's neat and out of site. Best wishes and show us what you do please!