What to do with old teak cabinet?

+1
I have an old teak cabinet which held a stereo and cd's that are no longer used. What can I do with the cabinet?
q what to do with old teak cabinet
q what to do with old teak cabinet
  • Connied804 Connied804 on Jun 27, 2018
    I think it would be great for any organizational use, but the first thing that comes to mind is a gun cabinet. Take out the shelves of the upright portion of the cabinet and use that for the rifles and the left side for pistols, ammo, safety glasses, etc. It would need some good latches for both sides to protect the curious ones.

• Cynthia Woods Cynthia Woods on Jun 28, 2018
    Well, it's so pretty. If you want rid of it you could send it to me, lol. I think it would be nice for storage. Maybe get some baskets to put on the shelves. I personally would use it to store craft supplies and yarn.

• Bbunny42 Bbunny42 on Jun 28, 2018
    If you need a pantry, you could use the shelves for a pantry and the closet part for brooms and mops. This would also work in a garage using the shelves for all those miscellaneous things that accumulate there -- paint, garbage bags, etc.

• Tammy Hall Roberts Tammy Hall Roberts on Jun 28, 2018
    You could use it in a bathroom for towels & toilet paper, etc. You could roll the towels up to be more pleasing to the eye & store the tp in the part with the door. I would chalk paint it (no priming required), then get some sandpaper & scuff it up in spots to give it the "antique" look. Then decorate the top with some cute knick-knacks. You don't have to, but I prefer to put a topcoat on my projects that I have chalk painted. Use a satin or matte finish so it won't be glossy.