Having trouble finding the right hue!

+2
I'm looking for a color for our living room. I'm trying to find a light gray with a violet hue. More gray than violet. I've tried a few samples, and keep ending up with too much violet. I know I like valspar, but I don't know much about other brands.
Thanks for any suggestions!!
q having trouble finding the right hue
  • Shirley Hearn Shirley Hearn on Jun 19, 2018
    My husband and I have taken a sample of the color we want to Lowes and they have the ability to match it. You just choose the base paint (Valspar) you want and their computer will add the right amount of tint to achieve the desired color.

• Becky Becky on Jun 19, 2018
     thank you!!

• TUYET PHAN TUYET PHAN on Jun 20, 2018
    No ! Thank you for sharing many beautiful creative I love it .

• Kelly Kelly on Jun 20, 2018
    I once had a silk flower that was exactly the color I wanted in the bedroom. I took the flower to Sherwin Williams and they matched it perfectly.

• Crystle Gibson Crystle Gibson on Jun 20, 2018
    Gray comes in a variety of undertones naturally. A good paint store can find this for you if you ask them for gray paint with a purple undertone. Also, they can find a true gray with no color undertone.