What color would you paint walls with purple rug in room?

+6
  • Vanessa Simmons Vanessa Simmons on Mar 06, 2018
    Oh my favorite color! How wild do you want to go? I like teal and purple. Subtle color would be a gray or is it grey, which ever.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Mar 06, 2018
    painting questions are truly to personal. choose you paint colors bases on lighting, size of the room ,and furniture.

• Diane Diane on Mar 06, 2018
    I would suggest a creamy off white or a very light gray.

• Susan V Susan V on Mar 06, 2018
    Search on Pinterest for color combinations with purple that catch your eye. It will narrow down what appeals to you.

• Bijous Bijous on Mar 06, 2018
    Violet. Very soothing and all sorts of other colors can be used with it.

• Lisa House Lisa House on Mar 06, 2018
    It would depend on the shade of purple as well as the under tones in the purple. You will also want to consider the furniture that will be placed in the room...the color of the wood and fabric, the print of the upholstery, and the amount of natural light in the room.

• Sharon Sharon on Mar 07, 2018
    It's a plum color rug

• Lisa S. Lisa S. on Mar 07, 2018
    A light lavender (or violet shade that coordinates) or something in the gray family. Light grey to darker grey. see below for some inspiration...

• Amy Ogden-Paparone Amy Ogden-Paparone on Mar 07, 2018
    I'd paint the walls the soft creamy white and then add in all these other colors.