Is it dangerous to use spray paint in the house?

+2
  • TAMMY SPALSBURY TAMMY SPALSBURY on Jan 07, 2018
    YES ( Harmful fumes ) And if the furnace is on you will blow up your house.

• Rebecca Taylor Rebecca Taylor on Jan 07, 2018
    Hello, As long as you have some ventilation it is not dangerous but it is messy. The over spray that you can't really see all that well will stick to anything and everything. I learned that lesson by experience. I had a white film on just about everything and it took me forever to clean everything and get it off. Some things it wouldn't come off of though. So if you have good ventilation and can contain it that would be great.

• Flipturn Flipturn on Jan 07, 2018
    Agree with Rebecca.
    Besides the fumes being potentially dangerous to breathe in if spraying without a mask and goggles, it is the 'unseen' sprays of paint that will get everywhere if you spray without using a spraying box.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 07, 2018
    yes,it is always best to use spray paint outside....

• DesertRose DesertRose on Jan 07, 2018
    When you spray paint you should have great ventilation like windows open, door open or do it outside. Wait for a warmer winter day if you need to. January melts are not that uncommon, even in the NW where it stays so cold much of the winter.