Easy Ceiling painting techniques?

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jun 23, 2018
    Hello Ayoola,
    Buy from TV advertising -Paint Roller Pro. Add a Broom handle and it becomes a ceiling roller. No drips or mess - simply fill the roller with paint - It's quick too.

• Janice Janice on Jun 23, 2018
    Hi Ayola! The first thing I would suggest as a huge help is to buy or borrow a paint roller extension device. It helps immensely so you can apply even pressure when painting overhead. I've added a link that has all sorts of good tips for making the job easier from masking, etc. I've never tried this one...the article says to slightly moisten your roller with clear water before loading the first bit of paint onto the roller. After you look at the info, you'll have many good tips for your ceiling painting project. Good Luck! You might want to schedule a nice warm soaking bath afterwards....painting a ceiling is tedious and works those muscles in your neck! http://www.creativegreenliving.com/2015/12/the-easiest-way-to-paint-ceiling-tips-tricks-no-mess.html

• Dale Dale on Jun 23, 2018
    Google...plenty of DIY how-tos.