Need to add something to china cabinet make it noticeable

+3
I refinished an old china cabinet with Minwax stain, making it a darker color. Looks great but what can I put on the inside walls to make it stand out?

• Ann Cherkas Halstead Ann Cherkas Halstead on Dec 03, 2017
    how about chalk paint it antique white

• Dysko7710 Dysko7710 on Dec 03, 2017
    You could find a bright fun contact paper to contact paper the inside walls with.

• Inetia Inetia on Dec 03, 2017
    If you want to experiment before making a permanent change you can cut foam board to the size of the back wall of each shelf and cover it with contact paper or paint; then press in into place against the back wall of the cabinet. If your cuts are precise to a snug fit, the foam board won't need to be attached. Leave an exposed ribbon tab that is attached to the back of the foam board to make it easy to remove. If the shelves of the cabinet are removable the foam core can be applied as a single piece.

• Cindy Cindy on Dec 03, 2017
    I think mirror would look nice on the inside of your china cabinet.

• Sallie Wolff Sallie Wolff on Dec 04, 2017
    Apply contact paper, wallpaper or paint with a accent color

• Lillie Yancey Lillie Yancey on Dec 04, 2017
    I thought about going to a tile store and find some broken ceramic tile and glue on the inside of cabinets. What do you think?