I need a master bath remodeler that can also do some structural changes.

I want to open up a 6'-9" x 16'-9" space and move the doorway to the center. The other side is an outside wall. I am in Cherokee County GA
  6 answers
  • Designs by BSB Designs by BSB on Mar 23, 2013
    you can search for pros here on hometalk - another good free resource is nariatlanta.org

  • If you are remodeling the bath, I'd contact AK Home Renovations from the professional board here....excellent work. I'm not exactly sure what you have in mind but if AK doesn't travel that far, they will probably have a refer for you. I'm usually up in Canton once a month doing repairs or looking at houses so if you can wait, we can take a look at it as well.

  • david, I am 40+year builder/carpenter/remodeler in the cumming area aka Foremost Construction Services. Your post give limited information to give a reasonable response without visiting your residence. I only provide quotes after viewing each job (no matter how small or simple) and confirming general conditions, layout, specific dimensions, customer selection and my knowledge of each phase related to the proposed job. I would pleased to set an appt. and review what your project. i have numerous references and pics to view our work.

  • Hi Like David above, I have over 40 yrs in the trades, a little too far right now for me, but I have a partner who'd be interested, and is as good as I am. I can refer if you call my cell:6782151187.

  • Designing Home INc. Designing Home INc. on Mar 24, 2013
    We can provide you a free estimate after on site inspection, please call for appointment.

  • Many thanks @HandyANDY - Handyman & All Repairs, LLC! @David Baldwin we do work in Cherokee county. Please visit our website http://bit.ly/AtlantaBaths and contact us in whichever way is most convenient for you!