AC Maintenance Checklist for Summer
Alex Jameson on Aug 07, 2018
Regular maintenance is the best way to ensure peak performance of AC.
The maintenance steps for air conditioners looks like this:
- visual inspection of the device for mechanical damage;
- power supply check;
- checking of operating modes and system indication;
- comparison of temperature parameters with the norm;
- Checking the drainage system;
- Detection of Freon leakage;
- cleaning of mechanical filters, heat exchangers, fans and outdoor panels of split-system units.
You can find more information on this website