I have a heat and glo gas fireplace. Who can I call for service?

  3 answers
  • Sharon Sharon on Dec 03, 2017
    Here is there contact us page.... they will give you local repair people..... http://www.heatnglo.com/Contact-Us.aspx

  • Debbie Debbie on Dec 04, 2017
    I agree with Sharon above as being the best place to go, that way the gas company that will work on it is familiar with heatnglo products, and should leave no questions to the quality of work.

  • Susan Susan on Dec 04, 2017
    I live in a rural area and we don't usually have access to manufacturer's repair services. For a gas fireplace, you should call a plumber. They are licensed to work on gas appliances and fixtures. Not a DIY or handyman project.