I need help with my bathroom, please.

+2
I do not have a window in my bathroom, just a small fan.
I need a good paint that prevents mold from growing.

Also, my well water has a lot of iron in it, how can I remove iron buildup, especially in my toilet and sink and tub?

Thank you

• Sandra Meador Sandra Meador on Jan 01, 2018
    i had that problem. I bought kilz paint and painted it on the ceiling before I painted the pretty stuff. I think some paint stores also offer an additive to your paint. Also, make sure you don’t have any leaks. A slow drip can wreak havoc with moisture.

• Lorie Lorie on Jan 01, 2018
    use a cup of vinegar in your toilet tank and let sit while you’re cleaning, then flush. Don’t leave for long periods of time. As to painting, a Kat any paint store bout using Kilz or other protective paint applications.

• Kenneth Payne Kenneth Payne on Jan 01, 2018
    Go to Sherwin - Williams , they can direct and fix you up

• Lorie Lorie on Jan 01, 2018
    It should say, “Ask at any paint store.”

• Cynthia Cynthia on Jan 01, 2018
    if you are having a problem with mold, paint may cover it, but not solve your problem. There is obviously a moisture situation that needs to be addressed before any painting. CLR product will help with the rust build up