Why do I hear dripping?

+2
It’s my first heating season in my condo, built in 1986. I don’t see a humidifier. Why do I hear dripping sounds?

• Ken Ken on Dec 07, 2017
    Get us a little closer. Can you tell us where it is that you hear the dripping?

• Elaine Elaine on Dec 07, 2017
    I bought my condo three years ago and am grateful to say I have an excellent Condo Board that lives in the building as well. Do you have a condo board in yours? If so, go to one of the Board members and tell them about the dripping noise; hopefully, they can help solve the problem. If there’s no Board members in your building, you must have a Management Company of some type that you can contact. Look through the purchase information your lawyer gave you when you bought your condo; the company name will be listed. The dripping might be coming from the unit above you; no matter where it‘s coming from, it should be investgated for your piece of mind! Good luck!

• Linda Hunt Linda Hunt on Dec 07, 2017
    Check the back of your refrigerator too just in case there is a small overflow going on if maintenance was not kept up.

• Mogie Mogie on Dec 07, 2017
    Any faucets dripping? Toilet leaking? If you have an automatic ice cube maker could that be leaking? That was a problem for us.