Kuerig wont dispense water--fix

+3
This is more like a fix than a question after following the Kuerig crase my 3diff cup size refused to dispense water . cost of repair was not warranted. bought another Keurig a 2 diff size cup model (not impressive as the large size cup was a medium at best) after 6 months no water/coffee was being dispensed.
What i discovered when that happens i open/lift the top only a 1/4-1/2 inch and bring down the top again and it dispenses my coffee

• 2dogal 2dogal on Dec 07, 2017
    Sounds like your lid is not closing properly on the first close. Have you gone online to see if anyone else has the same problem and what they did to fix it?

• Gra25786960 Gra25786960 on Dec 07, 2017
    check the water filter. It may need replacing or may not be properly positioned.

• Karen Tokarse Karen Tokarse on Dec 07, 2017
    This happens to ALL Kuerigs. They're pieces of JUNK in my opinion. After having to replace 3 Keurigs (yes, THREE), I replaced mine with a Shark coffee maker. It makes GREAT coffee and even has the frothing tool and has lasted much longer than any of the Kuerigs.

• Diane Diane on Dec 07, 2017
    You may need to rescale your coffee maker. Using white vinegar, run the maker for water only . The vinegar should be in the lines now. Turn off and let sit a few hours or overnight. Add water and run maker to clean build up out and no longer smells of vinegar. You may want to use distilled water to make coffee then. Good luck☕️

• Cindy Hagemann Cindy Hagemann on Dec 07, 2017
    Yes - we have to run white vinegar every 2-3 months depending on usage to clean the lines.

• Joy30150932 Joy30150932 on Dec 07, 2017
    Vinegar and water run through will help to clean any clogs. I have a single cupper Keurig and have found out that it is tricky. When putting the water into the top, the coffee pod door must be closed. Close the top, open up the pod area to install a new pod and this makes the water flow through. Turn on your power and it should be okay. If I have the pod door open at the beginning while putting in the water the water will not drain down.