How to fill in hole where my screwed in toilet roll hangs

the screws have been boored out and now won't fit where hole was.

  4 answers
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 27, 2017
    Fill the hole with I think they call it spackle, kind of like a putty. Let it dry, sand it and paint it. I would move the paper holder just a little bit and use new holes to rehang it. That would be the easiest way that I would do it. If you fill in the holes and try to put the screws into the same holes, what you fill it with may not be strong enough to hold the screws in with the weight of the toilet paper roll on the holder.

  • Deb Deb on Dec 27, 2017
    polyfilla, drywall compound, white glue with flour in it.

  • Harleyron74 Harleyron74 on Dec 27, 2017
    You can glue dowels in the old holes and after they dry drill them out to the proper size and reattach the holder.