What is the best way to remove old wallpaper?

+3
most successful way

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 03, 2018
    https://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=wallpaper%20removal

• Tina Tina on Jan 03, 2018
    I get a roller for paint, dip it in warm water and roll away. It takes a while to soak in and you can buy products that help but I found this just as good. Try not to put holes in the wall as you will have to use tube plaster and dry it for 24 hours. Just re soak and it will come off. Also plenty of towels on your skirting boards, you don't want to soak those

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jan 03, 2018
    Soak and Strip

• Judi1 Judi1 on Jan 03, 2018
    First try to pull off from top or bottom. This will usually leave another layer you will have to wet. If the wallpaper has a vinyl. mylar coating, or has been painted, you need to get a tool to score the surface. Then wet the surface. I have used water with fabric softner in a spray bottle. You can use a drop cloth to keep water off your floor.

• N_K20837490 N_K20837490 on Jan 04, 2018
      Wizard Wallpaper Remover, 3 gallons hot water, 22oz. wallpaper remover(Dif), 1/4 C fabric softener, 1C white vinegar & 2 Tbl baking soda. Use solution while its bubbling, either sponge or spray btl