How to screw in a bulb with an electric eye socket so the eye is......

+1
facing out toward the light? I got new fixtures at the front door. I added an electric eye socket to each bulb so they will turn on and off at dawn and dusk. I have tried to screw the bulb and socket in so the eye faces outward, but it always ends up in the back. it won`t work that way. I need it to turn on by itself. HELP!!!! Thank you.

• William William on Nov 30, 2017
    Check to see how the socket is installed in the fixture. You may be able to loosen it in the housing and turn it around so the electric eye faces out.

• Cindy Cindy on Nov 30, 2017
    Go to You Tube. They will walk you thru it. I swear, they have tutorials on everything under the sun. All you need to know is the model number.

• Cheryl Rowland Cheryl Rowland on Nov 30, 2017
    I had this same problem and I just kept trying until I got the electric eye with the bulb already in place to line up so that it would recognize when it was dark. I don't know how many times I tried but eventually, I got it to line up.

• Donna Donna on Nov 30, 2017
    Thanks!!