How do you efficiently use a corner lazy susan type cabinet?

+3
My kitchen corner cabinet has a lazy susan or turntable type shelving and nothing fits or if it does it falls of easily. How can I make it easier to use?
  • Nena Hodges Nena Hodges on Jun 16, 2017
    Have you tried using it to store small appliances? If they don't fit try using it for large canisters of food OR use the large canisters to store non-food items

• Mary Gendron Mary Gendron on Jun 17, 2017
    Mine has an edge to it and so far it seems to work. I don't put large items in it cause of size and weight, but most items seem to stay put.

• Linda Holland Berens Linda Holland Berens on Jun 17, 2017
    Purchase thes clear wedged storag sections that have sides. I put measuring cups, plastic wear and other light items that always seem to get lost in cabinets.

• Joh7772173 Joh7772173 on Jun 17, 2017
    I cannot imagine my life without mine. I store coffee, coffee filters, sugar, brown sugar, hot choc packets, baking powder, baking soda and other most used items. I put the coffee filters, sugar and such in used coffee cans. Baking powder and soda in reused glass jars. Works great. L like the idea of using clear plastic storage containers as well.

• Brenda Madala Brenda Madala on Jun 17, 2017
    I put my dishes on it! I keep only 5 plate settings which works fine with only 3 of us. Then I put the rest on the very top shelf of my cabinets for a honey-do if I need more. On the bottom tier I keep specialty dishes. It is amazing how much more I use the now that they are lower. The other corner I keep my frequently used pans. Everyone thoughts I was crazy, but nothing falls. And it is all so reachable. Now I am only 5'3". So maybe for taller folks it wouldn't be so practical.