How do I fix a corner cabinet without a corner?

+3

• Could you give us a picture?

• Ken Erickson Ken Erickson on Jan 02, 2019

What do you want?

• Annie Doherty Annie Doherty on Jan 02, 2019

If you wish to fix it to a wall, then you will need brackets appropriate to the size and weight, as the back off the cabinet should be flat? may I ask why you don't want to fix it to a corner and do you have any further details please?

• Kac32568501 Kac32568501 on Jan 02, 2019

If you have something like a bookshelf, put your corner unit against one side of the shelving unit. They do not have to be the same height. You could even put it against a tv stand or a desk for open storage.

• Vivian Vivian on Jan 02, 2019

Are you trying to install a corner cabinet in an area without a corner? You could try it as a room divider and cover the exposed side with pictures or hang items you use regularly on that side. So if this is in the kitchen area and you have room face tha cabinet toward the dining room and hang your pot and pan or baking tin on the open back.