My kitchen cupboards are laminated

+2
the places on doors used the hardest are starting to come loose is there a way to deal with this

• Myz29674957 Myz29674957 on Jan 01, 2018
    Use a hot clothes iron.

• 2dogal 2dogal on Jan 01, 2018
    You can buy glue to glue the lamination back on. I'd take the door off, glue it and put something heavy on it to make sure the lamination adheres until the glue drys.

I am a retired carpenter and laminate kitchen cabinet installer and have used this method many times. Heat the iron then rub the iron across the loose piece of laminate and then carefully align the hot loose piece quickly with a flat pc. of wood or something similar. Try not to get your hands too close to the heated areas you can get burned!
    If that doesn’t help buy contact cement and follow the directions and Reglue the loose pcs. READ DIRECTIONS COMPLETELY CONTACT CEMENT CAN BE DANGEROUS !

• Celia molina Celia molina on Jan 01, 2018
    What is the best way to give dark 70s paneling a beachy feel, like whitewash type looking as well as painting 70s style kitchen cabinets that have had years of washing and stains and what not