Need directions to reupholster a wingback chair

+2
  • Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 07, 2017
    Hi Betsy, Here's an article that should help you. Wishing you the best!

• Janet Panos Janet Panos on Dec 07, 2017
    Hello! Here is another option for you. This comes directly from the Hometalk website:

https://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=Wingback%20chair

• Sandy Smith Davis Sandy Smith Davis on Dec 07, 2017
    did you know that if the fabric is in good condition and it’s the color you want to changr it’s possible to paint the chair. I believe Hometalk has several posts regarding painting upholstered furniture.

• Susan Eastus Susan Eastus on Dec 08, 2017
    Ive done this. Before internet. Took me a year after buying the fabric. if you want to do it yourself, start by removing all of the fabric to use as a pattern. Take pictures of each step so you can put it back together. Wasn’t hard once I got started. Mine is a barrel roll wing back with channels that have to be stuffed on the back. years and still looks great but I’m about to recover again using cast off blue jeans. There are all kinds of YouTube videos that can help. Good luck. Merry Christmas

• Kathyy Kathyy on Dec 08, 2017
    Thriftdiving on youtube is doing a wingchair right now. Check it out.