What is and inexpensive way to keep my gutters clear from debris?

+2
  • Ebie Ebie on May 30, 2017
    My husband used the foam inserts (can find them at Home Depot and Lowes. He cut them to size and they have been up in the gutters for a year and we have had no problems so far. So far we have had to clean out the little things that get in them. Small leaves come right out of the foam.

• Inf22332478 Inf22332478 on May 30, 2017
    Not sure if you have this (I assume you are in US)gutter hedgehogs. Basically strips of brushes like bottle brushes. Excellent product

• Treva Kirby Adams Treva Kirby Adams on May 30, 2017
    We used the plastic netting, like they use to make fruit bags, and fastened it with small clear zip ties. It was almost invisible and works well.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on May 30, 2017
    gutter screening available at Home improvements stores

• Debby Dale Debby Dale on May 31, 2017
    The best thing I ever did was buy a tool that is made by worx. It attaches to your blower and extends about 15 ft and makes cleaning gutters from the ground so easy. I now clean my gutters every few months. Just put it on blower, then put it in gutter, turn blower on and walk the length of your house, remove tool and blow the mess away. Takes just a few minutes and you know the gutter is clean.