Blocked toilet- help!

+1
  • Dfm Dfm on Jan 01, 2018
    dish soap and hot water about a cup of dish soap. let it sit 30 min or so them a gallon or 2 of really warm almost hot boiling water.

• Gale Allen Jenness Gale Allen Jenness on Jan 01, 2018
    if you have a normal blockage in your toilet and some kid hasn’t flushed a stuff animal down your toilet? Many times if I can run a garden hose into a window in my bathroom where I can put the garden hose down inside the toilet as far as possible. Like 6” to a foot down inside the bottom of the toilet drain and wrap rags or towels as tight as I can around my hose to try and stop the water from coming back up in the bowel. Someone will need to keep pressure on those rags and towel to keep it sealed off as much as humanity possibly while someone else turns on your faucet. Long as the water not coming up in the bowel too much turn on the faucet full blast and it will force a plug right down the drain and clear it out pretty easily in most cases! Never found a toilet yet that I couldn’t unplug with this method. But you do want to make sure your rags or towels are forced around your garden hose good and tight before turning on the water and make sure your either in yelling distance or both have a way to communicate back and forth in case you need the garden hose shut off! Two cell phones on speaker phone work well too! Good luck

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 01, 2018
    https://www.hometalk.com/21958809/unclog-a-toilet-without-a-plunger