Do I need any special skills to install a kitchen faucet?

+2
  • Diane Williams Diane Williams on May 26, 2017
    You need the tools and patience. I have replaced my own faucets for years!! Pay attention when taking the old one out. Take pictures, be prepared for leaks and use plumbers tape on all connections. It is simple. Good luck

• William William on May 27, 2017
    http://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=install%20a%20kitchen%20faucet

• Gerald Johnson Gerald Johnson on May 29, 2017
    Do not try unless you can finish or have help. You can do it if you can lay on your back with only part of it supported. Use pillows for support. It could require several tools that are special and the age and condition of the pipes and valves is important. Over the years what could be under your sink has changed so in some cases more parts have to be replaced. The size must match and the distance between some holes is important and how many holes. Good luck !

• Toolpro Toolpro on May 29, 2017
    Sometimes taking out the sink , replacing all the old plumbing and attaching the faucet using flex connects and re-beding the sink is faster.