How to fix a leak under my sink

+1
  • Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Dec 14, 2017
    First, you need to determine what is leaking. If its the tubing leading from the water to the faucets it might just need some plumbers tape, or replacing the tubing. If its the pipe itself check for cracks, or see if the fitting has become dislodged. Once you know exactly where the leak is coming from it would be easier to help you fix it, but most fixes under the sink are fairly easy and fairly inexpensive

• Tom Crosby Tom Crosby on Dec 14, 2017
    You might want to call a plumber.

• Ken Ken on Dec 14, 2017
    I agree with Tom. For those of us who will get in there and find the leak then determine a way to fix it, there is no need for a plumber. But if you are looking under a cabinet and none of this stuff makes any sense you probably don't have the tools you need. Additionally, if you are like my significant other, you have no desire to know how it works or how to fix it. You just want it to stop leaking. Call a plumber.

If you do want to know how it works and how to fix it next time, watch him and ask questions. Plumbers I have hired do not mind sharing information and you can think of it as paying for a plumbing class and getting your drain fixed for free.

• Audrey edwards Audrey edwards on Dec 14, 2017
    Thank everyone