How do I the unclog kitchen sink?

+1
  • Em Em on Jun 14, 2019

Try Green Gobbler. It is a packet of dry beads you add water to. They dissolve the clog and push the clog out. Check out video on U-tube

How Does Green

Gobbler Drain

Cleaner Work?

BulbHead

YouTube -

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jun 14, 2019

I use about a half cup of baking soda followed by a cup of vinegar. Let it fizz and foam for fifteen minutes or until it stops fizzing sound. I follow that with a gallon of water. If you have a double sink, do both sides at once, it won't hurt the disposal if you have one. If it is really clogged, it may take more than once. If it doesn't work, you may have to get an anger or call in the pros, the clog may be deeper than the hack can reach. I have only had to get a pro once, the clog was down in the pipe in the basement. The plumber was impresses at how clean the pipes were and got the hack from me to use at his own house to prevent clogs. The same hack will work on bathroom sinks and tub/shower clogs, but you need to take the hair out first.

• Kathy Gunter Law Kathy Gunter Law on Jun 14, 2019

Remove as much as possible with a snake or drain cleaning tool. Pour ½ cup baking soda then ½ cup white vinegar in the drain and cover, letting sit for 20 minutes. Boil water, remove cover, and pour water down the drain. You may have to repeat the process.

• Jennifer Swift Jennifer Swift on Jun 15, 2019

Pour a generous amount of Dawn dish soap before the boiling water to help cut through any hardened grease