How to unclog my bathroom sink naturally

+3
  • Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 15, 2017
    The best natural products to unplug a drain are baking soda and vinegar. Put some baking soda in the drain, then pour vinegar on top. You should hear it bubble and it might foam. Give it some time to work, then pour hot water down the drain. Repeat if necessary. Wishing you the best!

• Cheryl Markus Reynolds Cheryl Markus Reynolds on Dec 15, 2017
    I put 1/8 cup of baking soda down the drain then 1/2 cup of vinegar. It usually does the trick on mine.

• Carla M. Carew Carla M. Carew on Dec 15, 2017
    Pour a cup of baking soda down the drain, run a little water(but don't wash it away) then pour a cop of vinegar in and watch it bubble . But leave it alone and come back 10min. later and pour some more vinegar then rinse when bubbling stops. It should run clean.

• Amanda Amanda on Dec 15, 2017
    Hello. I put baking soda down the drain and then vinegar. Let it sit for 15 minutes then rinse down. I wish you luck.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 15, 2017
    https://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=unclog%20drains

• Ken Ken on Dec 15, 2017
    By "naturally", do you mean without cost? Unclogging a sink doesn't have a lot of natural aspects to it so I'm wondering if your use of the word means no lye products, which are natural.

Several things to try. 1) remove the pop-up drain 2) use a plunger 3) use a drain snake 4) remove the trap and see if the clog is there. If it's further downstream go back to 3).