How can I repair the stopper?

I used a Sani-flush sticks in my drain and it loosened the rubber And it loosened the rubber around the stopper.. how can this be repaired? Or does it need to be replaced?
UPDATE: now the water drains very slowly .

  3 answers
  • 16999903 16999903 on Jul 10, 2018

    What was your recent question? This format does not allow for topics to be "threads" unless you post directly from the original.

  • Sissy Sissy on Jul 11, 2018

    if it is the stopper it screws in and can be unscrewed and taken to a hardware store and you can buy a new one

  • Zard Pocleeb Zard Pocleeb on Jul 11, 2018
    If by ‘stopper’ you are taking about the strainer that you drop down into the center of the sink when you are washing dishes, it is called a ‘strainer’. They are priced ridiculously low, and you can pick one up from Lowe’s, Home Depot, etc. They are pretty much standard sized. You should go with a ‘middle of the road’ priced one. The super cheap ones don’t always seal well.