Who can i contact about a big water problem on my property?

+1

The water originates from the farmers field in back of my property. The building and zoning from the county was no help.

• Dfm Dfm on Jul 08, 2018
    It’s a case of buyer beware..Did you notice the water when you moved in? Or was the property dry? Is this seasonal or 24/7? You may need drainge systems installed...an open ditch in the back may be what it takes to keep you dryer.

• Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Jul 08, 2018
    Pam...Have you been there a while and it has just started. Meaning maybe he has done something different?

• What did the county say?

I would then consult a soils expert and have them analyze the situation. See what they say.

Can you install a drain system to alleviate the problem? What about growing some trees that would potentially use the excess water?

• Cheryl A Cheryl A on Jul 08, 2018

you could contact your county water dept and make sure it is not coming from the meter to your house - if they say it is okay you will need a plumber