What is the best way to demolish a solid brick bar?

Nancy Zmijewski
by Nancy Zmijewski
  • MEF2208189 MEF2208189 on Mar 07, 2018

I just purchased a RV for my new affordable home when I retire, It is used and I want to remove the (to me) ugly over stuff chairs and sleeper sofa, bed (replace with wall bed) paint the built in cabinets white.light grey and the wall/ceiling (I don't know what the material is but I dislike it) but I don't want to spent tons of money where can I get affordable help. I'm female over 70 I looked at small cabin home not allowed by zoning laws to place one on the property ... RV it is.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Mar 07, 2018

Sledge hammer, if you don't mind the mess, or one brick at a time with a hammer and bolster.

• Lynn Lynn on Mar 07, 2018

I’m gonna agree with sledge hammer. And maybe rent a few strong men. For disposal of the mess you can rent a plastic bag like dumpster that you fill to the top and they come and pick it up out of your driveway. ( Home Depot, Lowe’s)