How do I fix a sagging cabinet door?

+1

The door on the cabinet under my sink is sagging down, probably because people in my home lean on it while searching for items inside that cabinet.

• You might find that the hinges have been bend from people leaning on them. You can try and take them off and hammer them straight. If not you may have to replace them.

• William William on Jan 22, 2019

Sounds like the hinges are bent. what I have done is open the door, grab the bottom of the door with one hand and the top with the othe hand. Bend the door up gently. Check to make sure the hinges are tightened to the frame. You may need to adjust the hinges if the door doen't fully close.

• Chuck Chuck on Jan 22, 2019

More than likely it's pulled on wood since the wood is going to give first before any metal gets bent. You will need to remove the cabinet door and put wood putty into the elongated holes. After it dries then drill new holes.