Any ideas for these vintage cups?

+2
Each cup has scratche. But, I love the handles. I was thinking a rain chain of some sort. Any ideas world be appreciate.
q any ideas for these vintage cups
q any ideas for these vintage cups
  • Happy Days Hometalker Happy Days Hometalker on Jun 14, 2018
    Plant succulents and group together, use at Christmas for hot chocolate, hot glue a salad plate over the cup and use as desert dishes, candle holders? I would worry used as a chain one would drop and break. Keep them until you find an idea that you like. Enjoy.

• 27524803 27524803 on Jun 14, 2018
    A rain chain has a hole in the bottom for the rain to go thru....Google search: rain chains.... to see why...these will NOT work for that .... These look like Anchor Hocking glass which shatters when dropped.....and they might hold succulents if they are small ones... You could sell them on Ebay or donate them to Good Will....
    they would make interesting candle cups.

• Cindy Cindy on Jun 14, 2018
    Hi Coleen, Tip a mug on it's side and glue it onto a saucer. Put bird seeds in the cup. Hang outside.

• Macysmom Macysmom on Jun 14, 2018
    I used hot glue to attach the bottoms to each other and made a cute little jewelry holder for my bathroom sink. It would be great for little planters too, as suggested above.

• Linda Davis Linda Davis on Jun 15, 2018
    I have a few odd pretty mugs at the side of my sewing machine for small tools that tend to wander! Small scissors for snipping thread, seam ripper, hem clips, and seam gauge. I also put trims in a cup for whatever project I’m working on ( mostly doll clothes so they are often just short bits of lace, ribbon, or tic rac. I have a mug at my bedside for pens and pencils and one for tools for my hand sewing. When chemo keeps me in bed, I do cross words, or hand sewing/embroidery When I can. If I have to get up and gather supplies, it’s energy lost that I could spend on the project 10 minutes or so at a time. Stuff one with foam/batting or snips of yarn, cover and hot glue a pretty piece of fabric over the top to make a cute pin cushion.