Hotel Soaps & Shampoos

Any of you "Criminal Minds" Fans may remember how Gideon would save all his hotel soaps 7 shampoos to give to the homeless. I travel frequently, for work. And, with something like this in mind, have saved loads of this stuff. Now, I have a bunch, and was wondering if I might find something more creative to do with it. I'm gateful for any ideas you may come up with! **Merry Christmas to All**

• Sharon Sharon on Dec 25, 2017
    Here in town the local non-profit, makes fabric drawstring pouches and put the soaps, shampoos, conditioners, a toothbrush and razor in them and gives them out to the homeless and families who need them.

• Mogie Mogie on Dec 25, 2017
    Take the bottles to a homeless shelter and donate them.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 25, 2017
    I am not sure how you melt them, but I have heard about people who save the slivers and make them into bar soap or decorative soap with molds.

• See 1 previous
      When you are melting the wax, I am sure you can put in some essential oils to scent the wax.