How do you make the Beach type windows?

I am looking to make a window from either a frame or an old window. They usually have seaglass, shells, sand dollars or star fish and use some type of epoxy or glue.
  • Deb Deb on Jun 12, 2017
    Try Pinterest saw ideas on that site

• Claire Amirault Claire Amirault on Jun 12, 2017
    You can get the epoxy at any craft store. It is a two bottle product that must be mixed right before you use it. Be aware that this is the most difficult product you will ever use as if you get it anywhere where you don't want it it's almost impossible to get rid of. 1. Get all your shells, sea glass, etc. that you want to use right beside your window and ready to go. 2. Use 2 coffee mugs that you don't mind throwing away to mix the product. 3. Wear rubber gloves. The process itself is easy. Just mix according to instructions, pour into the window which you have placed on loads of newspaper. Then apply all your fun things onto the window. Do not be concerned if it doesn't harden right away. Just leave it alone and don't check on it until the next day. It will be beautiful. DO NOT get any of this mixture in your sink. I can't stress enough on how sticky and difficult it is...use your first project as a learning tool...

• I did a seascape on an old window, it's shared in my profile...here is the link.

https://www.hometalk.com/44234461/vintage-window-with-epoxy-resin-seascape