How hard would a pallet shed be to build?

I am a novice wood worker. I just want an easy button to do this. What is the best way to build it?

• Sara Laya Sara Laya on Jul 09, 2018

Hi Gina! Here are some tips for how to build one, good luck!

http://www.instructables.com/id/Pallet-Shed/

• DesertRose DesertRose on Jul 09, 2018
    Hi Gina, my husband did this about 5 yrs ago. He first built a wooden floor on cement block corner supports (to get it off the ground, I think he added one in the middle of the walls too and in center of the floor). Anyway, he attached the wooden pallets standing on end to the floor and then added a tin roof and tin down the outsides. He finished with sliding metal doors and put a keyed lock on the handles. It is very sturdy in wind and the tin covering keeps the water off. He used galvanized nails. I am sorry we did not take any photos. It was work, to be sure, but not hard to do. A person could even rent a nail gun for a weekend to speed it up and take out much strain and save time. He did it in a weekend. A friend helped him part of the time to get it done. Hope this helps.

• DesertRose DesertRose on Jul 09, 2018
    I forgot to add, building it with the pallets as is allowed him to use them without having to take them apart. That saved time. To save more money he could have taken them apart and not used the tin. It is the builder's choice in what they want to save, time or some money. Tin was all it cost us to build it, and some nails as we ran out of what we had.