What can I make with my daughter's baby blanket?

I want to do something to my daughters baby blanket, or the mostly yarn is blue, pink, white

• Jean Thompson Jean Thompson on Jun 18, 2018
    Not quite understanding what you want? Are you making a blanket? Is it a Blanket already made and you want to add an Edging? if you are crocheting then a pretty Shell stitch using baby yarn? or regular worsted weight? Shell stitches are pretty for Girls... use G or H hook for Regular Yarn, E or F for baby yarn...

• Kathleen McCarty Kathleen McCarty on Jun 18, 2018
      Hi Jean, thanks for answering. I want to make something out of the remnants of a knitted baby blanket. It’s unraveled in many spots, so a lot of pink, blue & white yarn with patches of zig-zag knitting!

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jun 18, 2018
    Not sure what the question is?: Are you wanting to repurpose it? -What you could do will depend on the size. -Make a cushion or two - Dolls Pram Set - Use as Backing of picture of daughter, or for Baby memories - Make a Teddy bear or Soft toy - Sew a suitable backing to it and use as a rug in her room. Use to cover Bed Headboard.

I was thinking a teddy bear would be cute! Thanks for the ideas!