How do I repurpose a silverware chest?

+1
  • Mogie Mogie on Dec 29, 2018

Mary you can get a lot of ideas by looking at the pics here:

https://www.pinterest.com/brindalyn/repurposed-silverware-boxes/?lp=true

• Katie Sara Creates Katie Sara Creates on Dec 29, 2018

A silverware chest could be great for jewelry storage? I don't know what your particular chest looks like, but depending on the size of it and whether or not the inserts are removable, maybe it could be used on a coffee table as a tasteful, discrete way of storing remotes for the TV and other electronics?

• Melanie Shearman Melanie Shearman on Dec 31, 2018

ahen cleaning out my grandmother’s house, we found a ‘cheat’ that supposedly held steak knives at one time. Owning a tutoring office at one time, I took it, reinforced the sides and hinges and put play money in it with the bills on bottom and the coins in the top divided sections. The kids and tutors alike had fun and I didn’t have to keep straightening it after use. Everyone found the layout easy and made sure things were in their proper places!

• Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Jan 03, 2019

Mary...I would love to see a picture of your silverware chest. Can you please post one? Thank you.