What could I do with a big canvas mailbag?

+1
  • Em Em on Jan 22, 2019

Turn it into a porch planter. Use it to store unused blanket and sit for a decoration under a bench or next to a side table. Use for a laundry basket. Turn it into a country pillow. Hang in garage and store garden tools and gloves.

• Michele Michele on Jan 22, 2019

Use as a weed mat to help prevent/stop weeds growing in your garden bed

• Landsharkinnc Landsharkinnc on Jan 22, 2019

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/497436721327527212/?lp=true -- but they still look like 'totes' ... I think I might anchor one handle to a wall with a large, decorative wrought iron or brass hook, and use to store liquor bottles or capped ( not corked ) wines ... corked bottles should be stored bunt up and cork down ( to keep it moist ).

• You could turn it into some other kind of functional bag, like a laundry bag or a simple cinched backpack. Or you might consider lining a big basket with it, for a farmhouse look. Or if you want to cut it up, you could make a set of throw pillows!